Congratulations Joy W. and Danielle E!
Jen and I are truly amazed by all of the green smoothie recipes our Rawesome community has shared over the past few weeks. We hope you check out our Facebook wall for recipe inspiration. There are so many green smoothies that make you wanna holla. So rev up your blenders like a rawkstar!
*For this photoshoot, Jen used a We Love Citrus lid with a vintage Ball mason jar that her husband found at the local thrift store— score! You can get all these green smoothie fixins on Amazon: mason jar with handle, daisy mason jar lids, and paper straws. So adorable!
This smoothie is not only hydrating with the high-water fruits like grapes and cantaloupe, but it’s also heart healthy. Omega-3s found in flaxseed support brain development, and they help lower your risk of heart disease. In just 1 tablespoon of flaxseed, you get 2 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber. This smoothie is naturally sweet AND banana-free!
Click here to see the recipe for: Cantaloupe-Grape Sweetness Green Smoothie
This green smoothie has a nice sweet and spicy kick to it while your taste buds do a little happy dance. Cinnamon is known to level blood sugar and boost the metabolism, while ginger strengthens the immune system and settles the tummy from discomfort.
Click here to see the recipe for: Coco-Ginger Zinger Green Smoothie
Check out our Feature Friday Recipe Winners!
- Cranberry Kale Cooler
- Piña Colada
- Mango Ginger Immune Support
- Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Cucumber-Grape Punch
- Strawberry-Peach Refresher
- Cantaloupe-Grape Sweetness
- Coco-Ginger Zinger
Use promo Code: GREEN2013 to get 5% off everything in the EcoJarz store
Want more green smoothie lovin’?
- For more recipes, click here for our top green smoothie recipes!
- Want to join our next 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge in April? Sign-up here. It’s FREE!
- Purchase our 30-Day Green Smoothie companion eBook guide: Start the challenge now.
- LIKE us on Facebook, FOLLOW us on Instagram, GET INSPIRED on Pinterest