This simple strawberry milkshake has passed the taste test with my kids and their friends—so trust me, it’s a winner! (Plus you won’t suffer the bloating or breakouts that traditional strawberry milkshakes can cause thanks to me using coconut milk.) Feel free to swap out the coconut milk for another nut milk you prefer, such as almond milk or cashew milk.
- 1 can (13 ounces) coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine the coconut milk, strawberries, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth (puree).
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve immediately, or transfer to an airtight container.
- Keep refrigerated for several days or frozen for several weeks.
For an extra-thick shake, add to the blender 1⁄4 cup presoaked raw cashews or 2 tablespoons cashew butter.
Keywords: milkshake recipe, vegan milkshake, mylk, strawberry milkshake, strawberry milkshake recipe