The sweet combination of cherries and mixed berries in this Mixed Berry Smoothie recipe help us age beautifully and rejuvenate our cells.
What are the benefits of a berry smoothie?
There are many added health benefits when you add berries AND cherries to your smoothie recipes. Read below to see why they are so rawesome!
1. 1 cup of cherries (without pits) contain 3 grams of fiber.
2. Berries minimize heart disease and cancer thanks to their antioxidants.
3. Berries and cherries are an excellent source of beta carotene (vitamin A) as well as vitamins C and E.
4. Great source of the following minerals: potassium, magnesium, iron, folate and fiber.
5. Cherries are also known for their anti-inflammatory benefits which helps to reduce pain and joint soreness for runners and athletes after workouts.
How many calories are in a mixed berry smoothie?
This smoothie contains 136 calories in a 16 ounce serving. This is NOT enough to make it a meal, yet have no fear! We’ve got you covered!
If you’re hoping to use this as a meal replacement, we highly recommend you use our Smoothie Meal Replacement Guide to add healthy fats and protein to your smoothie to create a well rounded meal. This will nourish your body and curb your appetite until the next meal.
If you’re enjoying this smoothie as a snack, you don’t need to do anything to it! Enjoy the simple tasty plant-powered goodness!Print
With the sweet combination of cherries and mixed berries, this Mixed Berry Smoothie recipe is packed with disease-fighting antioxidants, fiber, and vitamin C. You won’t even taste the spinach, yet you’ll get the added health benefits!
This recipe is also called Berry Cherry Jubilee in our book, Simple Green Smoothies
- 1 cup spinach (fresh)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup cherries (pitted)
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 banana
- Blend spinach and water until smooth.
- Next add the remaining fruits and blend again.
* Use at least one frozen fruit to make the green smoothie cold. Make sure to remove cherry pits before blending.
Keywords: Mixed berry smoothie, summer recipe, healthy snack
10-DAY SMOOTHIE CHALLENGE RECIPES
This smoothie recipe is from our free 10-Day Smoothie Challenge. Looking for the rest of the recipes? First of all, make sure to sign up for the challenge to get your guidebook which has your shopping list, recipes and prep guide. I’ve also included the recipes below for you to access and leave reviews of all the recipes you try.
|IMAGE||DAILY SMOOTHIE RECIPE|
DAY 1: Peach Banana Smoothie
DAY 2: Mixed Berry Smoothie
DAY 3: Berry Protein Smoothie
DAY 4: Vegan Tropical Smoothie
DAY 5: Orange Julius Smoothie
DAY 6: Spinach Peach Smoothie
DAY 7: Spinach Raspberry Smoothie
DAY 8: Spinach Kale Smoothie
DAY 9: Spring Pear Smoothie
DAY 10: Green Detox Smoothie