Give your immune system a boost by blending up this vibrant purple powerhouse smoothie that combines Sambucol black elderberry syrup with antioxidant-rich blackberries and pitaya (dragon fruit). Bottoms up!
- 1/2 cup frozen dragon fruit
- 1/2 cup blackberries, frozen
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut water
- 2 teaspoons Sambucol black elderberry syrup
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Other berries can be substituted for the blackberries. We recommend those high in antioxidants such as blueberries, raspberries, or cranberries.
Keywords: immune smoothie, blackberry smoothie, elderberry recipe,