Deliciously creamy, with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. This simple smoothie is a delicious plant-based breakfast. Naturally sweet, it makes a great dessert, too!
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 very ripe banana, frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost (optional)
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately.
If smoothie is too thick, add a little extra coconut milk and blend again. For a thicker smoothie, add another 1/2 frozen banana.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: banana oatmeal smoothie, breakfast smoothie