Simple and sweet with a vibrant pink color, this Dragon Fruit Smoothie can be topped with your favorite sliced fruit, granola, chia seeds or hemp seeds for a splendid breakfast or plant-based snack.
- 1/2 cup frozen cubed dragon fruit
- 1/4 cup frozen mango
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
* swap in 3/4 cup carton coconut milk for almond milk
* any variety of dragon fruit can be used for this recipe, just know if it’s yellow or white flesh, the color will change
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blending
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: dragon fruit smoothie, dragonfruit smoothie