Treat yourself to a nutrition-packed Honey Turmeric Smoothie with mango, carrots, orange, ginger, turmeric and honey. It all comes together to create a creamy, flavorful drink.
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 orange, peeled and zested
- 3/4 cup almond or macadamia milk
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced carrots
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost (optional)
- Place ginger, orange and almond milk in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add mango, carrots and turmeric. Blend until creamy.
If frozen carrots aren’t available, swap for frozen pineapple or roasted sweet potato that’s been chilled.
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blending
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: turmeric smoothie recipe