The best kinds of pre-workout smoothies are filled with protein, good carbs, healthy fats. These ingredients help you stock up on energy, and keep you full for a long time. The apple, banana, rolled oats, coconut oil, and (of course) leafy greens make the perfect combination for a pre-workout smoothie you can drink before every workout!
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut water
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced peaches
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tablespoon room temperature coconut oil
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost (optional)
- Blend the spinach, coconut water and water until smooth.
- Add the pineapple, peaches, banana and coconut oil, and blend again.
*Use frozen fruit to make smoothie cold.
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pre-workout smoothie, pre workout shake