Blend up this all natural (and tasty!) green smoothie for bloating and discomfort.
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cucumber (peeled if desired)
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup papaya
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost
- Place spinach, cucumber, and celery into blender. Blend until smooth. The cucumber should provide enough liquid, but if not, add a little water.
- Add the pineapple, papaya, ginger, and lime juice. Blend again until completely smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in jars with tight-fitting lids for up to 2 days.
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blending
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: smoothie for bloat