Indulge a little with this plant-based tropical smoothie bowl. It’s loaded with fresh fruits to nourish your body and hydrate your skin.
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries, slightly thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen mango, slightly thawed
- shredded coconut
- bee pollan
- Place orange in blender followed by the frozen strawberries and mango.
- Blend, stopping to scrape down sides, until smooth. The texture should be similar to soft serve ice cream.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with desired toppings.
- Nutrition information does not include fruit and other toppings, only the smoothie bowl itself.
Keywords: smoothie bowl, strawberry mango smoothie