Join us in our green smoothie revolution where we inspire more kids to drink their green smoothies filled with plant-based ingredients with no added sugar, grains, dairy, or gluten. Today I let my daughter play with her food– and this is what we came up with together.
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost (optional)
- Blend spinach and almond milk until smooth.
- Next add the remaining fruits and blend again.
*Freeze your grapes overnight to chill this green smoothie and top with sliced almonds for an added crunch.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Almond butter and grape smoothie