Raw apple cider vinegar has been touted as a miracle cure-all due to its powerful cleansing and healing properties. We love drinking this tonic before meals to help with blood sugar levels or in the afternoon as a refresher.
- 1 tsp (5ml) raw honey
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) raw apple cider vinegar
- 8 oz (250ml) filtered water
- In a glass, stir together the raw honey and ground cinnamon.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and stir until honey is dissolved. Add the water and stir well.
- Drink immediately or refrigerate until ready to drink.
**Note: You can also drink this at room temperature or even warmed a bit.
Keywords: apple cider vinegar drink