Help calm your body and fight inflammation by blending up this vibrant anti-inflammatory smoothie that is loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and taste!
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1/2 small beet (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 orange (peeled)
- 1 cup mixed berries (frozen)
- 1/2 cup pineapple (frozen)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (grated or chopped)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost (optional)
- Place baby kale, beet, water, and orange into a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend again until smooth.
- Carrots can be substituted for the beets.
- Mango can be substituted for the pineapple.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: inflammation smoothie