With this recipe on hand, you’ll never need store-bought hummus again! Along with iron-rich chickpeas, we’ve included loads of fresh, vibrant herbs to add extra vitamins, minerals, and leafy green love to an already beloved dip.
- 15 ounce can chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup fresh parsley, stems removed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, stems removed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil (plus more for drizzling)
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup veggies: cucumber chips, carrots, celery sticks, sliced bell peppers, radishes
- Place chickpeas into a food processor or blender. Pulse to chop the chickpeas. Add the remaining ingredients. Process or blend until smooth. Stop and scrape down the sides as needed.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store until ready to serve. Serve with fresh veggies.